Have you ever wanted to share your park story, or hear your neighbor's? If so, you're in luck!
In celebration of our centennial anniversary, National Parks Conservation Association is proud to present “Outdoors Out Loud,” an event celebrating our public lands and the stories we create by spending time outdoors.
A few master storytellers will start off the evening by sharing their experiences of the great outdoors and the cultural and historic places in the Northwest that bring us together and help us navigate our past, present and future.
Then we’ll flip the script and pivot to an interactive community dialogue that focuses on our collective stories. You’ll have the chance to tell a small group of fellow attendees a special outdoors story, or listen to someone tell theirs. Together we’ll deepen our connections with one another and sharpen our understanding of how we relate to the outdoors and our favorite natural, historic, and cultural places. It’s a live storytelling event you won’t want to miss!
WHAT: Outdoors Out Loud! An evening of storytelling and dialogue
WHEN: Friday, May 17. Doors open at 6:30 p.m.; program begins at 7 p.m.
WHERE: Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience, 719 S King St. Seattle, WA 98104
RSVP: Get your free tickets here.
OTHER INFO: Heavy hors d’oeuvres and beverages will be provided. Limited street parking is available. Visit the venue’s website for directions and parking information. The location is just blocks away from International District light rail station and several bus lines.
Come celebrate 100 years of protecting parks with NPCA through community discussion and storytelling!
- 7:00 PM (PDT)
- Wing Luke Museum of the Asian Pacific American Experience, 719 S King St. Seattle, WA 98104
- Whitman Mission National Historic Site
- San Juan Island National Historical Park
- Ross Lake National Recreation Area
- Olympic National Park
- North Cascades National Park
- Mount Rainier National Park
- Lewis & Clark National Historical Park
- Lake Roosevelt National Recreation Area
- Lake Chelan National Recreation Area
- Fort Vancouver National Historic Site
- Ebey's Landing National Historical Reserve
- NPCA Region: