Your tax-deductible gift of $25 or more entitles you to all the exclusive benefits of membership — and helps us protect our beloved national parks from the threats of lack of funding, pollution, overuse . . . and much more.
You can also download a PDF membership form to become a member by mail.
To join NPCA by phone, call us at 1.800.NAT.PARK (1.800.628.7275) between the hours of 9 AM and 5 PM (ET), Monday through Friday.
NPCA Member Benefits
Your NPCA membership includes the following:
- Bring the Parks Home! Enjoy the fascinating world of our parks at home with National Parks, the award-winning quarterly magazine of the National Parks Conservation Association.
- Enrich Your Travels! At NPCA, we know parks. The Park-Pak, our exclusive travel information kit, helps make your park visits fun, convenient and memorable. Best yet, it’s free to our members on request. The kit includes a large fold out map of the park system, useful websites and phone numbers, photo tips, and more. To order your Park-Pak, call NPCA Member Services at 202.223.6722 or email firstname.lastname@example.org with your NPCA membership number and your name and address.
- Travel With Us! You’ll receive invitations to join NPCA’s expertly guided tours that showcase America’s natural and cultural heritage. The organized tours provide an excellent educational experience while emphasizing responsible tourism.
- Stay Informed! As a member, you can receive Park Notes, an exclusive email newsletter filled with the latest news on NPCA’s work and events, important issues affecting our national parks, and actions you can take to help. It’s one of the best ways to stay in touch and join a network of concerned citizens leading the fight for national park protection.
- Enjoy a Free Gift! NPCA’s fleece blanket! This terrific welcome-aboard gift is yours free when you become a new NPCA member. Join today!