With hotels close to national parks around the country, Travelodge is partnering with National Parks Conservation Association to drive awareness and encourage park advocates to take action for our nation’s favorite places – all while inspiring adventure and providing a basecamp for adventurers!
Travelodge and NPCA are working together to raise awareness about the challenges facing our parks, and we encourage you to join us on our adventure to strengthen and protect America’s favorite places!
There are lots of easy ways you can get involved.
- Give to NPCA in support of our mission to protect and preserve our national parks
- Join as a member to help further NPCA’s park protection efforts
- Take action to use your voice to advocate on our national parks’ behalf
- Attend an event or service project near you
- Sign up for our email newsletter to receive the latest news and updates on our work
- Learn more about our work, our partnership, and how YOU can experience and protect the national parks:
Be sure to follow along with us on Facebook (@NationalParks; @Travelodge) and Instagram (@NPCAPics; @Travelodge) and share your national park adventures and how you’re helping to protect our national parks!
NPCA members and supporters can use offer code “SFA” for 15 percent off a Travelodge hotel stay during their next national park visit (or anywhere in the country!)