Learn more about our benefits, your first 120 days at NPCA, and frequently asked questions.
NPCA is dedicated to work-life balance for our team, and we offer a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to our employees. Many of our benefits are paid for by NPCA and provided at no cost.
Our benefits include:
- Four-day, 32-hour workweek Monday-Thursday for Full-Time Staff
- Flexible remote and hybrid work environment
- Annual Leave starting at 15 days per year
- Two Personal Floating Holidays per year
- 13 Paid Holidays per year
- Paid Sabbatical after 7 years of employment
Health & Wellness
- Medical, Dental, and Vision
- Life Insurance
- Short-Term & Long-Term Disability
- 8% Contribution to 401k plan after one year of service
Our benefits package varies based on eligibility and location, please see our full benefits summary for more details.
Transparency in Coverage Rule
This link leads to the machine-readable files that are made available in response to federal Transparency in Coverage Rule and includes negotiated service rates and out-of-network allowed amounts between health plans and health care providers. The machine-readable files are formatted to allow researchers, regulators, and application developers to more easily access and analyze data.
Your First 120 Days at NPCA
Anyone’s first few months on the job can be stressful, anxious and overwhelming, but at NPCA we are here to ensure you have a smooth, meaningful, and fulfilling onboarding process. Here’s what you can expect in the first 120 days at NPCA.
- First Week: Meeting with your manager and team members. Onboarding orientation with HR to cover medical, benefits, paperwork. Set-up with IT. Lunch with your team.
- Second and Third Week: Introduction to the “Buddy Program”. Orientation with IT, Finance and Operations. Getting up to speed with your job and the organization’s strategic goals.
- Fourth Week: 30-day check-in with HR. Complete Required Diversity and Sexual Harassment Training. Enroll or waive benefits. Start digging into your projects and main duties.
- Second Month: 60-day check-in with HR. Develop Individual Growth Plan (IGP) with your manager and identify professional development and training goals.
- Fourth Month: 120-day check-in with HR to rate your overall experience your onboarding, your role, manager, colleagues and the organization. Identify any additional support or assistance that NPCA can provide.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: How do I apply for a posted position?
A: You can apply online easily:
Returning applicants: Sign in and proceed to search postings.
First-time applicants: If you see a position that interests you, click on the job position and click “Apply.”
You will create your personal account with a user name and password. The search page allows you to filter by job titles, or you can select “Show All Job Openings” to view all open positions.
Q: I see two or more positions that interest me. Can I apply to multiple positions at once?
A: Not immediately, but once you’ve created a personal account it’s easy to re-apply for another position. See the following question.
Q: If I’ve submitted my application for one position and I see another post that interests me, do I need to re-apply?
A: Re-applying is simple. Once you’ve logged in using your user name and password, you’ll see a list of open positions. Click on the position you’re interested in, and then click on “Apply”. You’ll see your personal information populated, and you’ll be prompted to upload your current resume (this is where you can customize your information based on different job criteria).
Q: Will I be contacted regarding the position I applied for?
A: NPCA is fortunate to receive consistently strong responses to its open positions. While we appreciate all our applicants’ interest in NPCA and its mission, we are only able to follow up with candidates selected for interviews.