Southwest Regional Office Field Reports
NPCA’s Southwest Regional Office prepares a field report twice a year that focuses on the parks and people of this special part of the country. We also highlight some of the very complex and challenging threats our parks face.
In the Spring 2020 Southwest Region Field Report (pdf, 843 KB) we highlight:
- COVID-19 & NEPA Battling a Pandemic & Defending Bedrock Environmental Regulation
- White Sands Now a National Park!
- Council Welcomes Former Governor of the Pueblo of Acoma, Kurt Riley
- Organizing Community Capacity in Dinosaur Country
- A Giant Scar Across the Land: An Update About Organ Pipe Cactus National Monument
- Bears Ears & Grand Staircase-Escalante National Monuments: What’s Happening and What Does It Mean?
- Preserve the History of Amache
- Park Service Reverses Decision to Open Utah Parks to Off-Road Vehicles
- Grand Canyon Tops List of Arizona Bills in Congress
- Protecting Parks from Destructive Drilling Challenges and Victories
- NPCA Region: