These field reports provide timely updates and perspectives on issues of interest to our members and supporters in Oregon and Washington.
In the Spring 2018 Northwest Region Field Report we highlight:
- A Seattle-based Park Ranger’s experience traveling to Puerto Rico to provide rescue services after the hurricane
- Research on the 99 African Americans who journeyed to the Klondike Gold Rush in the early 20th century
- Impacts of government shutdown to the National Park Service
- Our new short film about jet noise over Olympic National Park – and its premiere screening later this month
- Local Congressional representatives’ pushback against opening Washington’s coastline to offshore oil leasing
- And more!
- NPCA Region: