NPCA's Northeast Regional Office produces an annual newsletter. These field reports provide timely updates and perspectives on issues of interest to our members and supporters in New York, New Jersey and New England.
In the Spring 2018 Northeast Region Field Report we highlight:
- A primer on the maintenance backlog and details of NPCA’s recent Press Event at Federal Hall in New York City.
- A recap of our regional JEDI initiative – the National Parks for All People workshop
- A victory update on the first NYC bus maps ever to show the location of Gateway National Recreation Area
- An update from the National Park Service on Peregrine Falcons at Delaware Water Gap National Recreation Area
- An invitation to the 4th Annual Northeast National Park Friends Group Convention & Workshop – this year in Springfield, Massachusetts.
- Opportunities to volunteer with NPCA!
- NPCA Region: