Celebrate the Scenic, Wild Delaware River!
- Meet local, regional and international leaders in geotourism including stewardship, creative place-making and promotion
- Learn about best practices in stewardship and promotions
- Learn how to leverage the interactive travel website, www.scenicwilddelawareriver.com, to advance your goals
- Speakers associated with National Geographic and the Tennessee River Valley Geotourism project
- Two Workshop tracks: Stewardship and Promotions
- Interactive education on the Scenic, Wild Delaware River travel website
- Light breakfast, lunch, and an afternoon reception
- Full agenda here
The Scenic, Wild Delaware River Geotourism Initiative works to sustain and promote the authentic character of communities anchored by the Delaware River and four national parks, from Hancock, NY downstream to Easton, PA and Phillipsburg, NJ. Our website features over 700 micro, small and medium-sized local businesses, venues, organizations and events, and tells the stories of this tri-state region through the voices of the people who live here.