An additional $100 per person will be donated by Off the Beaten Path until February 28 when you book. From Mount Rushmore and the Crazy Horse Memorial to Custer State Park and Devils Tower, the West is a colorful storybook spilling over with strong personalities and profoundly historic landscapes. Discover some new chapters and add your own footnotes on this fun and engaging exploration.
- Day 1: Get into a Western frame of mind with stops at Mount Rushmore, the Crazy Horse Memorial and Custer State Park.
- Day 2: Walk the banks of French Creek, where General George Armstrong Custer’s expedition discovered gold in 1874. Explore an underground world at Wind Cave National Park.
- Day 3: Drive to the Big Horn Mountain Range and sacred Lakota site of Devils Tower, Wyoming.
- Day 4: In the company of a Crow guide, follow Custer’s path on the Little Bighorn Battlefield. Day 5: Take the famed Beartooth Highway into Yellowstone National Park.
- Day 6: Feel, hear, see and smell the world’s most extensive concentration of geysers.
- Day 7: Drive to Bozeman for flights home.
June 25-July 1, 2017
July 30-August 5, 2017
August 20-26, 2017
To reserve space on any departure please contact our travel partner Off the Beaten Path at 800-445-2995 or email@example.com
Our tours feature tiered pricing, with a range of prices for each trip, with the price increasing as the departure fills to allow us to confirm departures as soon as possible.
Most tours run with a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 16 participants maintaining an 8 participant to 1 guide ratio.
NPCA Travel: 800-628-7275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out NPCA’s full tour lineup at www.npca.org/trips