An additional $100 per person will be donated by Off the Beaten Path until February 28 when you book. This active hiking journey will take you to five of Utah's National Parks including Arches, Canyonlands, Capitol Reef, Bryce, and Zion with adventures each day into the heart of each park.
- Day 1: Arrive in Grand Junction, Colorado. Drive to Moab, Utah, and take a short hike in Arches National Park.
- Day 2: In Arches, jaunt to the famous Delicate Arch.
- Day 3: Trek the Needles District of Canyonlands National Park.
- Day 4: Transfer to Boulder, Utah, hiking in Capitol Reef National Park along the way.
- Day 5: In the remote panhandle section of Capitol Reef, explore Muley Twist Canyon from the Burr Trail Road.
- Day 6: Hike from Bryce Point to Sunrise Point in Bryce Canyon National Park.
- Days 7-8: In Zion National Park, get to know slot canyons and cliff trails.
- Day 9: Linger for a sunrise hike in Zion. Depart from St. George, Utah.
April 21-29, 2017
October 14-22, 2017
To reserve space on any departure please contact our travel partner Off the Beaten Path at 800-445-2995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our tours feature tiered pricing, with a range of prices for each trip, with the price increasing as the departure fills to allow us to confirm departures as soon as possible.
Most tours run with a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 16 participants maintaining an 8 participant to 1 guide ratio.
NPCA Travel: 800-628-7275 or email@example.com
Check out NPCA’s full tour lineup at www.npca.org/trips