Hidden away in the heart of our nation’s Heartland are Sleeping Bear Dunes and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshores with soaring sandstone cliffs, shining beaches, splashing waterfalls, splendid natural archways, serene hardwood forests, sky-high sand dunes and sparkling inland lakes and streams.
- Day 1: Meet the magnificent Michigan coastline on a sunset boat tour along Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore.
- Day 2: Get to know this first-ever national lakeshore with hikes.
- Day 3: Drive through the Upper Peninsula to Tahquamenon Falls State Park. Hear the canons of the Revolutionary War era Fort Michilimackinac.
- Day 4: Enjoy a morning bike ride in Little Traverse Bay before an evening dinner at a vineyard.
- Day 5: Amble up the sturdy inclines of Sleeping Bear Dunes to gain majestic views of Lake Michigan and the Manitou Islands. Bite into a slice of warm, fresh pie at the Cherry Republic in Glen Arbor.
- Day 6: Take a last walk on the Leelanau Peninsula before midday flights home.
July 30-August 4, 2017
September 10-14, 2017
To reserve space on any departure please contact our travel partner Off the Beaten Path at 800-445-2995 or email@example.com
Our tours feature tiered pricing, with a range of prices for each trip, with the price increasing as the departure fills to allow us to confirm departures as soon as possible.
Most tours run with a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 16 participants maintaining an 8 participant to 1 guide ratio.
NPCA Travel: 800-628-7275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out NPCA’s full tour lineup at www.npca.org/trips