Small Ship Journey: Discover the legacy of Lewis & Clark, the Nez Perce, and early pioneers as you journey along the Columbia & Snake Rivers. From the shores of the Pacific to the peaks of Hells Canyon, included premium excursions and presentations highlight the region's early American history.
Save $100/person by mentioning code AP2UA27.
2017 Departure Dates (8 day journey):
- April 1, 8, 29
- May 6, 13, 20, 27
- July 1, 8, 15, 22
- August 12, 19
- September 2, 9, 16, 23, 30
- October 7, 28
- November 4, 11, 18
- Columbia River Gorge National Scenic Area and Multnomah Falls
- Learn about Merriwether Lewis and William Clark’s Corps of Discovery expedition from onboard historians, presentations, and visits to historical sites
- Transit eight locks and tour the Bonneville Dam Visitor Center
- Jet boat ride into Hells Canyon
- Visit Astoria Column and Columbia River Maritime Museum
- Tours to Fort Clatsop, Maryhill Museum, Hanford Reach, and Columbia Gorge Interpretive Centers
Contact Ben Sander at 202-454-3305 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to reserve your spot.
Check out NPCA’s full tour lineup at www.npca.org/trips
UnCruise also has boat based journeys in Hawaii, Galapagos, and Costa Rica. There full lineup of destinations is available at https://www.uncruise.com/destinations