Put time in perspective by ringing in the New Year on the Grand Canyon’s South Rim—millions of years in the making. Spend a couple days in the red-rock wonderland of Sedona, with a jeep tour and a spectacular night of stargazing.
December 29, 2017-January 3, 2018
February 11-16, 2018
December 29, 2018-January 3, 2019
- Day 1: Arrive in Phoenix, Arizona, and travel to Grand Canyon National Park.
- Day 2: Wonder at the sunset—and how you don’t have to elbow your way through at this point to see it.
- Day 3: Ring in the New Year with a festive dinner at the celebrated El Tovar Hotel on the South Rim.
- Day 4: Eat a New Year’s Day breakfast in the Grand Canyon. Visit national monuments around Flagstaff on your way south. Stargaze with an astronomer who will guide you through Sedona’s dark skies.
- Day 5: Hike and jeep-tour among the red-rock monoliths of Sedona.
- Day 6: Drive to Phoenix for flights home.
To reserve space on any land based tour please contact our travel partner Off the Beaten Path at 800-445-2995 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Our tours feature tiered pricing, with a range of prices for each trip, with the price increasing as the departure fills to allow us to confirm departures as soon as possible.
Most tours run with a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 16 participants maintaining an 8 participant to 1 guide ratio.
NPCA Travel: 800-628-7275 or email@example.com
Check out NPCA’s full tour lineup at www.npca.org/trips