An additional $100 per person will be donated by Off the Beaten Path until February 28 when you book. Venture into the Four Corners region of Colorado, Arizona, New Mexico, and Utah as we journey through the history and mystery of the Ancestral Puebloans.
- Day 1: Wander some of the best preserved Puebloan ruins in Mesa Verde National Park.
- Day 2: Hear the echoes of a vanished community at Chaco Culture National Historical Park.
- Day 3: In Canyon de Chelly National Monument, connect with Navajo history and the people who are physically and spiritually connected to this land.
- Day 4: Feel a window in time open as you see the canyon’s rock art through your Navajo guide’s eyes.
- Day 5: Walk over the creaky wooden floor at Hubbell Trading Post, and peer at the petroglyphs and Spanish inscriptions at El Morro National Monument.
- Day 6: Hear the Acoma language spoken by tomorrow’s leaders at Acoma Pueblo in New Mexico.
- Day 7: Depart for home from Albuquerque.
April 29-May 5, 2017
October 7-13, 2017
To reserve space on any departure please contact our travel partner Off the Beaten Path at 800-445-2995 or email@example.com
Our tours feature tiered pricing, with a range of prices for each trip, with the price increasing as the departure fills to allow us to confirm departures as soon as possible.
Most tours run with a minimum of 4 participants and a maximum of 16 participants maintaining an 8 participant to 1 guide ratio.
NPCA Travel: 800-628-7275 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out NPCA’s full tour lineup at www.npca.org/trips