Our national parks need our help and you can play a pivotal role in NPCA’s park protection efforts by accepting our invitation to become a Trustee for the Parks.
Trustees for the Parks are those dedicated members whose annual commitments of $1,000 or more support NPCA’s work to preserve our national parks as a legacy for future generations. It is their help that ensures the success of our park protection work across the country.
As a Trustee, you are part of an inner circle of donors. You will receive special benefits and be invited to special NPCA events. But above all, as a Trustee for the Parks, you will be protecting our nation’s greatest national and cultural treasures and ensure their preservation for generations to come. Become a Trustee for the Parks today.
Trustees for the Parks Benefits
- In recognition of your generosity, as a Trustee for the Parks you will receive the following benefits:
- Recognition in NPCA’s annual report
- Invitations to NPCA’s premier annual gala event, Salute to the Parks, unique travel destinations through our ParkScapes program, and special events and activities
- A subscription to our award-winning magazine, National Parks, a full-color national parks calendar, and advance copies of selected NPCA reports.
Your larger investment affords even more exclusive involvement. In addition to the above, you’ll also receive the following benefits:
As an Advocate ($5,000 and up), you’ll receive the opportunity to participate in briefings (by email, phone or in offices) with senior NPCA program staff on park and legislative issues.
As a Protector ($10,000 and up), you’ll receive all Advocate benefits plus the opportunity to use NPCA’s travel manager as a resource when you plan a personal trip to the parks.
As a Steward ($25,000 and up), your support entitles you to all Protector benefits – and you will be invited to participate in select NPCA regional activities.
As a Guardian ($50,000 and up), you’ll get the benefits of Steward status plus we’ll invite you to Presidential Tours – small, private group trips to parks with NPCA’s president – as well as provide you with two complimentary tickets to our Salute to the Parks event.
As a member of the President’s Council ($100,000 and up), you will be entitled to all benefits of the Guardian level, and you’ll be invited to accompany NPCA’s Board of Trustees on an outing in a park or other special gathering at one of their regularly scheduled board meetings. And you’ll receive an additional two complimentary tickets to our Salute to the Parks event.
Please note that your contribution is tax deductible to the full extent of the law. The tax deductibility of your contribution may be affected by the benefits you choose to accept.
We provide several ways for you to support the work of NPCA with your Trustees for the Parks gift:
- Join online now
- Send your check or credit card gift by mail with this PDF donation form. Mail to: National Parks Conservation Association, Attn: Trustees for the Parks, 777 6th Street NW, Suite 700, Washington, DC 20001
- Call us toll free at 1.NAT.PARK (1.800.628.7275) to join by phone
- Become a Trustee with a gift of stock. Contact Ben Sander at 1.800.628.7275 extension 150 or by email at email@example.com for more information.