Start planning your journey today by talking with one of our planners by calling 855.241.7620, emailing email@example.com, or clicking Start Planning below.
Contact Custom Journey at 855.241.7620 or firstname.lastname@example.org
What do people find when they travel to the Pacific Coast? The question should be what don’t they find! The Pacific Coast region is one of the most diverse regions in the country, with massive deserts, 770 miles of coastline, the country’s most productive wine region, fertile farmland, redwood forests, and world-renowned cities. And there is a gem in the rough and rugged heart of the mighty Sierra Nevada Mountains, a national park boasting nearly 1,200 square miles of some of the most magnificent scenery on earth - gargantuan trees, towering waterfalls, massive granite monoliths, expansive vistas, deep valleys, grand meadows, vast wilderness,
and plentiful wildflowers.
Of course, we are speaking of Yosemite National Park. This landscape testifies to nature’s own sense of solitude and magnificent strength, eloquently described by conservation pioneer John Muir and immortally captured on film by environmentalist and photographer Ansel Adams in times long ago. You’ll make your own history when you immerse in the beautiful diversity of
the Pacific Coast.
The options in the Pacific Coast are nearly endless, below are a few highlights from the region.
• Regional Activities: Hiking, Walking, Biking, Horseback Riding Fishing, Birdwatching, Rock Climbing, Caving,
River Rafting, Wine Tasting, Back-Country Adventures, Cross-Country Skiing, Alpine Skiing, and Snow-Shoeing
• Wildlife: Mule deer, Sierra Nevada bighorn sheep, black bears, coyote, yellow-bellied marmots,
golden-mantle ground squirrels, Steller’s jays, Clark’s nutcrackers, spotted owls, various species of bats
• Distinctive Lodging: Gracious and historic national park lodging, rooms with a view and
tent cabins and quirky gateway towns with full-service resorts, quaint motor inns and much more
Pricing from $2,800 per person*
*As Custom Journeys are tailored to suit the interests, timing, reservation inclusions, and budget of the traveler, the pricing offered above represents a minimum range. Actual final pricing will vary.Top
From the moment you contact us to the moment you return home, we’re dedicated to taking great care of you!
How does planning my custom journey work?
Start by thinking about what matters most to you in your custom journey and then call us at 855.241.7620, e-mail us at email@example.com, or fill out an online planning form. From there our team will contact you to have a short call to make sure we understand what you want and you understand what we can provide. After that we will work on your custom journey plan and make sure everything is set for an amazing national park journey. For more information on the process click here.
What is included in every NPCA Custom Journey?
• Connections: We provide exclusive access to national park experts for a deeper park experience
• Expertise: An experienced regional planner hand picks lodges and activities for your tailored itinerary
• An Unforgettable Journey: This is your trip - truly special and distinctly original
• Respecting Your Budget: Ensuring the absolute best return for your travel time and budget
• Personalized Journey Guidebook: Providing all the information you need for every step of the way
• Giving Back: 5% of your total trip cost will be donated back to NPCA from OBP
With over four decades of combined national park journey planning expierence with our partner Off the Beaten Path we are confident we can design a great custom journey for you. For more information on Off the Beaten Path click here.