Start planning your journey today by talking with one of our planners by calling 855.241.7620, emailing email@example.com, or clicking Start Planning below.
Contact Custom Journey at 855.241.7620 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Why do people travel to Glacier National Park? The reasons are nearly endless!
It’s known to Native Americans as the "Shining Mountains" and the "Backbone of the World" and is often referred to as the most pristine among the National Parks in the Lower 48. Glacier is most known for its wildness and its nearly untouched natural setting. The region preserves more than a million acres of forests, alpine meadows, rugged peaks and glacial-carved valleys in the Northern Rocky Mountains. Also known for abundant wildlife, the landscape is a hiker's paradise that is traversed by more than 740 miles of maintained trails.
From crystal blue glacial-fed rivers to picture perfect landscapes and activity options galore, the Glacier area is one of the most enticing and versatile areas among those
presented in our Custom Journey program.
The options in the Crown of the Continent are nearly endless, below are a few highlights from the region.
• Regional Activities: Hiking, Walking, Kayaking, Boating, Walking in the Treetops, Zip-lining, Mountain biking,
River rafting, Fly fishing, Horseback riding, Historic Red Bus tours, Rock climbing and much more
• Wildlife: A wide diversity of habitats supports mountain goats, moose, grizzly bears,
bighorn sheep, beaver, coyote, elk and much more including over 270 species of birds
• Distinctive Lodging: Historic national park lodging includes lakeside hotels, quaint inns, and rustic cabins.
Gateway towns offer plenty of local color in historic hotels, modern lodges, and premier resorts
Pricing from $2,700 per person*
*As Custom Journeys are tailored to suit the interests, timing, reservation inclusions, and budget of the traveler, the pricing offered above represents a minimum range. Actual final pricing will vary.Top
From the moment you contact us to the moment you return home, we’re dedicated to taking great care of you!
How does planning my custom journey work?
Start by thinking about what matters most to you in your custom journey and then call us at 855.241.7620, e-mail us at email@example.com, or fill out an online planning form. From there our team will contact you to have a short call to make sure we understand what you want and you understand what we can provide. After that we will work on your custom journey plan and make sure everything is set for an amazing national park journey. For more information on the process click here.
What is included in every NPCA Custom Journey?
• Connections: We provide exclusive access to national park experts for a deeper park experience
• Expertise: An experienced regional planner hand picks lodges and activities for your tailored itinerary
• An Unforgettable Journey: This is your trip - truly special and distinctly original
• Respecting Your Budget: Ensuring the absolute best return for your travel time and budget
• Personalized Journey Guidebook: Providing all the information you need for every step of the way
• Giving Back: 5% of your total trip cost will be donated back to NPCA from OBP
With over four decades of combined national park journey planning expierence with our partner Off the Beaten Path we are confident we can design a great custom journey for you. For more information on Off the Beaten Path click here.