Washington Coastal Clean-Up 2015
April 25, 2015
Kalaloch Beach, Olympic National Park
Join NPCA on April 25, 2015 as we partner with other environmental groups to remove debris from Washington beaches. Household plastics, garbage and other manmade debris are polluting our ocean, killing our marine wildlife, and spoiling our beaches and collectively we can do something about it!
Organizations that hold related events in our region
- North Cascade Institute is dedicated to conserving and restoring Northwest environments through education. Programs and classes for all ages.
- Washington Trails Association is dedicated to preserving, enhancing and promoting hiking opportunities in Washington. Visit their website to learn about the best hikes, programs and opportunities to do trail work in local mountains.
- Earth Share of Washington. Visit Earth Share's website to learn about the latest news and events of Earth Share and its 29 Washington organizations. A schedule of workshops, lectures, trail maintenance work parties and more provides opportunities for all.
- Student Conservation Association is a nationwide force of high school and college-age volunteers who are committed to protecting and preserving the environment.
- Washington’s National Park Fund’s mission is to preserve and restore Mount Rainier, North Cascades and Olympic National Parks for current and future generations. The Fund goes beyond our National Parks’ operational work to develop creative partnerships that support Park preservation and restoration.
- The Mountaineers are dedicated to the preservation, exploration and enjoyment or outdoor and wilderness areas.