National Public Lands Day 2014-- service project and optional free camping.
September 27, 2014
Mount Rainier National Park
Join NPCA in celebration of National Public Lands Day on Saturday, September 27 at Mount Rainier National Park. Together, we will work on a variety of projects including trail maintenance, invasive species removal, and campground restoration.
Saturday, September 27, 2014
National Public Lands Day
NPCA will be working at Mount Rainier on a variety of projects such as trail maintenance, re-vegetation and campground cleanup. For more information, contact Shannon Brundle at email@example.com or (206) 903-1457.
Organizations that hold related events in our region
- North Cascade Institute is dedicated to conserving and restoring Northwest environments through education. Programs and classes for all ages.
- Washington Trails Association is dedicated to preserving, enhancing and promoting hiking opportunities in Washington. Visit their website to learn about the best hikes, programs and opportunities to do trail work in local mountains.
- Earth Share of Washington. Visit Earth Share's website to learn about the latest news and events of Earth Share and its 29 Washington organizations. A schedule of workshops, lectures, trail maintenance work parties and more provides opportunities for all.
- Student Conservation Association is a nationwide force of high school and college-age volunteers who are committed to protecting and preserving the environment.
- Washington’s National Park Fund’s mission is to preserve and restore Mount Rainier, North Cascades and Olympic National Parks for current and future generations. The Fund goes beyond our National Parks’ operational work to develop creative partnerships that support Park preservation and restoration.
- The Mountaineers are dedicated to the preservation, exploration and enjoyment or outdoor and wilderness areas.