New Year and NPS pre-centennial party (rescheduled holiday party)
January 29, 2015
Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park, WA
You're invited to join NPCA for dessert and drinks at the Klondike Gold Rush National Historical Park in Pioneer Square. We’ll enjoy a special after-hours viewing of the park exhibits, including a behind-the-scenes ranger guided tour.
Ghost Bears: Studying Grizzly Bears in Washington’s North Cascades Ecosystem.
February 3, 2015
Do you love bears? Have you seen a bear while visiting a national park in the Northwest? Are the North Cascades wild enough for grizzly bears--and are they already there? Join us in search of the elusive "ghost bears" of the North Cascades.
Ghost Bears: Studying Grizzly Bears in Washington’s North Cascades Ecosystem
February 11, 2015
Go behind the scenes with wildlife ecologist Bill Gaines as he discusses his three-year search for elusive grizzly bears in the North Cascades.
Thursday, December 11, 2014
NPCA will be celebrating a year full of successes and volunteer involvement at the Klondike Gold Rush National Historic Park. We’ll enjoy a special after-hours viewing of the park exhibits, including a special tour with park Superintendent Jacqueline Ashwell. Please join us for some holiday cheer accompanied by drinks and desserts. For more information, contact Shannon Brundle at email@example.com or (206) 903-1457.
Organizations that hold related events in our region
- North Cascade Institute is dedicated to conserving and restoring Northwest environments through education. Programs and classes for all ages.
- Washington Trails Association is dedicated to preserving, enhancing and promoting hiking opportunities in Washington. Visit their website to learn about the best hikes, programs and opportunities to do trail work in local mountains.
- Earth Share of Washington. Visit Earth Share's website to learn about the latest news and events of Earth Share and its 29 Washington organizations. A schedule of workshops, lectures, trail maintenance work parties and more provides opportunities for all.
- Student Conservation Association is a nationwide force of high school and college-age volunteers who are committed to protecting and preserving the environment.
- Washington’s National Park Fund’s mission is to preserve and restore Mount Rainier, North Cascades and Olympic National Parks for current and future generations. The Fund goes beyond our National Parks’ operational work to develop creative partnerships that support Park preservation and restoration.
- The Mountaineers are dedicated to the preservation, exploration and enjoyment or outdoor and wilderness areas.