Mid-Atlantic Regional Office: Field Reports
Who We Are | Field Reports | Regional Reports | Meet Our Staff | Parks | Events | Accomplishments | Links to Park Organizations
In This Issue:
- The highlights for this issue:
- Rx for Parks: Engaging the Next Generation in the Great Outdoors
- What’s in Your Water?
- Update from the Field
- Defender of Battlefields, Edwin Fountain
- Creature Feature: The Otter Among Us
- Caution: Bumpy Road Ahead
- Upcoming Mid-Atlantic Events
Spring/Summer 2014 (PDF, 1MB)
- If These Parks Could Talk: Remembering the Civil War Overland Campaign of 1864
- Partners & Progress at Gettysburg
- NPCA’s new President and CEO: Clark Bunting
- Our New Pennsylvania and Delaware Program Manager: Matt Elliott
- Thank You!
- What’s New on Fracking?
- Why I Care: NPCA Volunteer Leader Lloyd Brown Speaks Up
- Fish Tales
- Upcoming NPCA Events in the Mid-Atlantic
- Success at Harpers Ferry
Fall/Winter 2013 (PDF, 1 MB)
- A Legacy Marches On: Making History in the National Parks
- Monumental Changes
- Mid-Atlantic Staff News
- Balancing Energy Needs, Nature, and America's National Heritage
- Gettysburg & Petersburg Battlefields Go Native
- Why We Give: Dorothy and Jerry Canter
Spring/Summer 2013 (PDF, 980 KB)
- Building the Next Generation of National Park Advocates in the Chesapeake
- America’s Founding Fish
- Meet the Staff: Carole Southall
- Civil War Commemoration Takes Center Stage
- “Birding the Battlefields” – Report from Year 2!
- Hollywood and History
- Howdy Partner!
- Viewpoint: National Parks Teetering On the Fiscal Cliff